Thursday, September 27, 2007

Adventures of Mark Twain Clip

As I was surfing through Digg today, I came across this clip from The Adventures of Mark Twain...a Will Vinton claymation film from the 80's. One of my professors from RIT, Tom Gasek, worked on this film back in the day. This particular clip always freaked me out and is definitely worth a watch.



Definitely not for little kids! You would never see something this interesting and frightening in an animated film today. Thanks for doing something different, Will Vinton! The surprising part is that this clip has over 655,000 hits, 5,000 comments, and has been favorited almost 10,000 times. Who knew this film was so popular?

3 comments:

Bob said...

wow, that is awesome! i've never seen this movie but i'm definitely going to have to see it now.

Anonymous said...

Wow, I remmeber seeing that a while back. There was a part that told the story of the creation and of Adam and Eve as well, wasn't there?

Anonymous said...

Damn, this is a good blog you've got going here. This clip was great and then linked me to several other great clips on youtube. I'll be back to see what else you post on here.